I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop.Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white.

I submitted a warranty request to Monster (Feb 2016) and was told they wouldn't be able to get to fixing the issue until July 2016. After a few discussions and being told I was to blame for the discoloration, I logged a complaint on the web.

Because of this, Mark and Womack Constructors are refusing to honor the lifetime warranty and fix the countertop.I have spoken with former employees and additional contractors and am told it would cost $5k to fix and I originally paid $7500.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with coutertop design and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and dealing with mark. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i am notifying others to stay away from this company" of monster constructors countertop installation. Monster Constructors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monster constructors countertop installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Constructors.

Had an Experience with Monster Constructors?

Comments