Keller, Texas

I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop.Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white.

I submitted a warranty request to Monster (Feb 2016) and was told they wouldn't be able to get to fixing the issue until July 2016. After a few discussions and being told I was to blame for the discoloration, I logged a complaint on the web.

Because of this, Mark and Womack Constructors are refusing to honor the lifetime warranty and fix the countertop.I have spoken with former employees and additional contractors and am told it would cost $5k to fix and I originally paid $7500.

Review about: Monster Constructors Countertop Installation.

Reason of review: I am notifying others to stay away from this company.

I liked: Coutertop design.

I didn't like: Quality and dealing with mark.

Had an Experience with Monster Constructors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Steelmaster Buildings Service from Bloomingdale, Florida SteelMaster Buildings "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..." Read more PMB Technologies Pmb Technologies "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..." Read more Velator Contracting - Velator is a Scam Velator Contracting "The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard. Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt. He completed..." Read more Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via Countryside Fence "I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers. I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more